Friday, January 22, 2010

Bucket List

In no particular order...
*learn Portuguese
*vacation in Brazil with my husband
*swim with dolphins or whales or something
*throw a party where my guests eat flowers...and enjoy it
*play the piano well
*snorkel in tropical waters
*learn to do things the Laura Ingalls way: raise chickens, make cheese, darn socks, etc.
*go skydiving
*have a wedding reception yard
*take a pottery class
*read the New Testament in Hebrew
*tour Europe
*ride in a hot air balloon
*take horseback riding lessons
*surf
*be a great photographer
*develop a tradition of giving at Christmas (adopt a family every year?)
*be a millionaire
*communicate with family members in American Sign Language
*take a family backpacking trip
*visit:
--the tropical rain forest
--Ireland
--Machupichu
--All 50 states
--All 7 continents. Well, maybe not Antarctica.
*go on an African safari
*have nights set aside in the house where we speak specific languages that evening
*ice skate backward and have it look like I'm doing it intentionally
*make my house the area's cool teenage hangout spot
*get paid to write
*volunteer regularly
*play my flute in a community orchestra
*learn to play the piccolo

What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. In no particular order...

    I will help you with the messing of your family's sweet heads with ASL.

    And you can come ride my peach of a horse.

    And I'll go to Europe with you.

    See - I'm supportive like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And uhh... there's a statute of limitations on getting in trouble for stuff? Even around a campfire?

    (Somehow I don't think time or location matter much to a dad who lost his beloved camper... hee hee)

    ReplyDelete