Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Huh?

I like to take amusing pictures. Well, I like to take pictures of things that I find amusing. They've been collecting, so I just now decided to put them all in one blog post.


(See? I can be spontaneous!)





This one isn't funny until you realize that this WAS a photo studio and was almost done being renovated into a pizza joint. The sign states, "NO CONSTRUCTION PARKING"



I was passing through over a year ago & did a triple-take of this sign, then had to turn around to get a picture. "The economy stinks, housing prices are falling and you can have this lot + house for only $1.3 million!!!" It wasn't even a great location!




I could use a cherry pitter, so this caught my eye. Until I noticed that the descriptive sentences under the three smaller circles read:
"Taller Trays to Fit Larger Gourmet Frosted Cupcakes" (for the berry colander)
"Removable Cupcake Trays are Perfect for Presentation"
"Features Finger Indents for Easier Cupcake Removal

oops.

This one's dark, so look closely at the arrow sign on the left.

Psst! Beef, Bacon and Turkey aren't technically vegetarian.

1 comment:

  1. That house one is crazy! Love the fact that they just dropped it a cool half mil and it's a great bargain..!

    ReplyDelete