Friday, December 10, 2010

3.5

3.5--hours of sleep I got after I went to sleep at midnight
3.5--what time it was that Lee came in to tell me that he wet Alex's bed...with Alex in it
3.5--hours of laundry that it'll take to recover from his recent bedwetting spree
3.5--gadzillion times I wondered why I wasn't sleeping
3.5--snowflake designs I envisioned
3.5--Christmas gifts I mentally hashed out while lying on my pillow
3.5--hours until the 7:00 alarm
3.5--hours of sleep that I did NOT get
3.5--web pages visited looking for hubby's Christmas gift. Hey, I may as well.
3.5--minutes spent chatting with an overseas Irish friend who wondered why I was up
3.5--hours of a nap I'd like to take this afternoon
3.5--chunks of 10 minutes that I'll likely get
0--late-night snacks I ate while I was up.

Hooray for life's small victories!

Now will someone please give Cora a dvd tutorial and direct me to my bed?

2 comments:

  1. 3.5 minutes of sympathy for you as I am in the same boat. So 3.5 hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY missing your posts. :] can't wait until you start up again!

    ReplyDelete