Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Summer Plans

To do this Summer:
--teach Lee his numbers with the memory game I made for him
--when he knows 1-5, start him in piano lessons (he wants to)
--teach Lee a lot of his letters with the same sort of game (he loves memory)
--have play dates with our friends before they move
--schedule a weekly park day with school friends to solidify friendships before the first day of school
--okay, that one's partly for me, because I want to hang out with the moms, too
--have daily 'summer school' for 30 minutes or so
--do summer reading programs & get lots of rewards
--daily multiplication & division drills with Abby
--enlist the neighbor to do it with her, because it's more fun that way
--have fun
--heap praise on my children for the good things that they do and for the good people that they are

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun.
    my summer plans: hike Delicate ARch - check
    go rafting - check, go 4-wheeling - check, drive home to play with Parkers and the rest of the family...not quite yet...but give it about 10 days :)

    ReplyDelete