Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Cora!!!

Happy Birthday Little One!

Well, I can't really say that anymore, can I? You used to be a little one, though.

But you've gotten much, much bigger than you were...sometimes a little too big.

Despite the crazy ride that you've led us on, you really are a sweet, sweet princess.

Well, a princess with a twist.

From the very beginning you've been willing to try new things.

Some haven't been your favorite,

...but others you loved from the start.

You aren't afraid of adventure,

...and you know where to come for comfort when you need it.

You've always been loved, and always will be.

I've been noting things lately that you say, because you're just so funny. Today some of my favorites were:

"Mom pat."
"Honey, I'm not fat, I have a baby in my belly."
"No, Mom pat."
"Sweetie, I have a big belly because there's a baby brother in there."
thinks for a moment
"No, Mom belly pat."

"Evvybuddy tention!"

When Dad copied one of your cute antics:
"Dad! Topy me!"
"Don't copy you?"
"Don't topy me!"

After Lee 'helped' you color your picture:
"No! I mad you daw peypah!"
And when I took a picture of your 'mad pace,' you said, "Mom pictah me happy tung."

You make me laugh, Sweetie. You are by far the best surprise I've ever had.

1 comment: