Thursday, September 2, 2010

TYVM--Warning!! Yuck factor below...

I'm linking up to Kmama's blog, via Rachel's blog. Never done it before, so let's hope it works!



Thank You Very Much is a fun way to administer a bit of sarcastic self-therapy.


My Dearest Cora,

For not throwing a fit when I removed your sister's underwear out of your hands while I was sorting dirty clothes and being satisfied with the little princess pair that I pulled out of your own drawer...

...Thank You Very Much.


For waiting until I was out of the room to remove the rest of your clothes, including your diaper...

...Thank You Very Much.


For fussing nervously to alert me that your way was blocked and you couldn't get your naked self down from your sister's bunkbed...

...Thank You Very Much.


For pausing on the second rung up the ladder to attend to a certain natural process, leaving a ginormous pile of it on the ladder, unknowingly barricading yourself on Abby's bed...

...Thank You Very Much.


For leaving little poo spots all over the mattress and bedding (including big fluffy comforter) that I just washed...

...Thank You Very Much.


For putting your perfectly clean diaper in the garbage as you nakified yourself...

...Thank You Very Much.


For doing it again in the hallway mere hours later...

...NO Thank You Very Much!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up!!

    Oh.my.goodness. You have your hands full with that little one, don't you? I hate to laugh, but I totally am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me so much of the war story Jim bore back from a Yakima shopping trip last week (I was lucky enough to be at home sewing while he took both the kids).

    Apparently all went well as they made their way through both Walmart and Costco, but as they were exiting Big 5 (the final stop, where they had just purchased soccer cleats for Jimmy), Audrey told her dad she had poopy pants. He turned to see that, in fact, it appeared as if she was wearing pants made entirely of poop that extended below the hem of her skirt. Here legs were completely coated The damage was such that he exhausted the entire supply of baby wipes he took along with him.

    So we feel for you. Maybe Jim more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sick! oh parenthood how I long for you dearly....;]

    just wanted to let ya know, after speaking with ashlea yesterday after church i am 90% sure that i will be teaching CTR 4 next year (they are most likely splitting CTR 4/5 again because it will be toooooo big next year for me to conquer on my own), but i think i will be taking on ctr 4 which meansssss Lee will be in my class! another parker...YES!!! :]

    ReplyDelete